Our Ladies Section was formed in 1924. We are all ‘one’ now. The result is that we have a club of which we can be proud. Our beautiful green with its fine setting and well-appointed clubhouse, is a delight to members and visitors alike. It is difficult to think of a bonnier picture on a summer afternoon than a Broughty bowling green, flooded with sunshine and eight rinks battling for victory in friendly rivalry.